- Forming a network of volunteers and interested human rights activists,
- Monitoring and documenting human rights violations,
- Organizing workshops, training courses, seminars, and conferences on the conditions, and ways of defending and promoting, human rights,
- Producing studies, research papers, and reports on the conditions of human rights in the countries of the south,
- Publishing a monthly newsletter that covers the various aspects of the cause of human rights in the global south,
- Publishing a quarterly journal interested in the problems of development and human rights,
Using various means, including cultural and festive events, to enhance the values and principles of tolerance and non-discrimination.