International Development Prog
Progress in the development of ICT application on business and management show that countries are moving from policy development, ideas, and concepts to concrete actions. In this framework , EBADI strategically works through two types of actions:
- broader long transactions in key areas that bring substantial
changes to the countries society.
- small, effective, sustainable progress that bring catalytic impact on
communities the prominent areas for international development include:
- Improving governance and public sector effectiveness through concerted use of ICT by government and meeting public sector reforms
- Meeting the challenges of sectoral development & knowledge through increased use of ICT.
- Increasing the capacities of small & medium enterprises to benefit from growing electronic business
- Improving ICT use for all aspects education, learning, and research with focus on youth life long and distance learning.
- Harnessing ICT, for creating new business and trade opportunities, and for improving operating process and systems.