Movie Producer/ Director
Hashem Mohamed Al-Shakhs
Worked in Kuwait Television since it was first established in 1962.
Attended a three-year program on ?Direction? with British television in 1969.
Directed the first Kuwaiti series of 7 episodes. ?In the silence of the night?
featured Suaad Abdullah and Ghanim Al-Saleh.
Directed a number of documentary films, including the ?Arts - Funoon? in 1974, ?AlAdwan Dive - Ghaws Al-Adwan? in 1976 and ?Al-Reda Dive - Ghaws Al-Reda? in 1977. Received several awards and recognition on the films.
Directed the drama movie called ?Silence? in 1979, featuring Hayat Al-Fahad,
Khaled Al-Nafissi and Ahmed Al-Al-Saleh. The movie received local and
Selected Member of several judging panels for television festivals, starting With the Festival of Kuwait Television in 1976.
Joined the judging panel on photography contests organized by the Kuwait
University and the Kuwait Teachers Society and others.
Acts as member of the State?s Honorary Awards Panel.
Worked as the Deputy Executive Director, Production Supervisor with the Joint
Production Programs Institutions of the Gulf Cooperation Council since 1988
Controller, Planning and Programs:
Degrees: Actor and Director Diploma, Higher Theater Studies Institute, 81 - 82
Worked as Head of Theater Studies, Arab Saudi Society for Arts and Culture in Damam.
Was Art Supervisor, Youth Center, Eastern Province, Saudia 82 - 83 Joined JPPI in 1983 as General Coordinator of the program called ?Mirrors?; was
Head of Dubbing from 1991 - 1995, Assistant Head of Planning and Programs from 1995 - 2002 and is currently the Planning and Programs Controller. Joined the crew in acting, directing, authoring and writing the music of several
programs produced by JPPI, including Sesame Street, Your Safety, Open my
Country, the Explorer, Our Homeland, No to Drugs, Flowers and Fences
PLANNING & PROGRAMS CONTROLLER:
MR. OSAMA MOHAMMED ALI AL-ROOMANI
Nationality : Syrian.
- Member of Drama Troupe of Syrian TV 1963 - 1965.
- Member of National Theatre ? Syria (1965 ? 1969).
- Head/ Expenses & Budgeting Division ? Ain-Al-Ghabha Water Est., Damascus (1965-1969)
- Technical Manager ? Magazine ?Arts? issued from Artist Trade Union - Syria Damascus (1968 - 1969).
- Head/ Accounting Division ? Marine Transport Establishment ? Damascus (19691974)
- Technical Director / Producer Syrian TV (1974 ? 1978).
- Supervisor ? Animated Cartoon Pictures with Joint Program Production (1978 ? 1980).
- Project Manager / Programs for ?Open O Simsm? part (2) (1980 ? 1983).
- Supervision, follow-up and direction/production for the programs of (GCCJPPI) (1983-1990): Open O Simsim, Your Safety, The Gulf ? Civilization & Construction, The Scout, Agricultural Program, Our life, Gulf Stories and a number of awakening and instructional programs.
- Manager of the following projects and programs: The Scout, Your Safety, Arab and Islamic Civilization, ?? The Gulf ? Civilization and Construction, The Arab City, O My Country Open Your Doors.
- Participated in may theatrical and TV works and recently represented the national theatre and TV in Syria and Arab countries.
- Director of Production ? Ajman TV Station (1969).
- Executive Director ? Gufl Adcom Advertising & Marketing Co. (1997 ? 2001).
- Participated in drafting of scenarios an production of several documentary films.
- Controller of planning and programs with the Institution (GCCJPPI) (1985-1990) and then from 2001 and until now.
MRS. AAMAL ABDUL-HADI MOHAMMED KHURSHEED.
Nationality : Egyptian
Qualification: B.Com. in Accounting Division.
1- Worked with Department of Financial & Economic of ?Egypt Broadcasting & TV Union? in position of ?Costs Accountant? ? 1970.
2- Worked with Control of Advertising in position of ?Coordinator of Advertisements ? Financial & Economic Affairs.
3- Worked with the Institution (GCCJPPI) in 1977 in position of Accountant and then Controller of Administrative and Financial Affairs from 1991 until now.
- Worked continuously for making the annual projected budget for the Institution and final account at the end of every year.
- Preparation of the projected budget of the Institution ? approved by the management board.
- Participation in the meetings of TV directors and Administrative & Financial Committee and also Management Board of the Institution (GCCJPPI).
- Participation in the Gulf Carnivals for broadcasting and TV production in State of Kuwait and State of Bahrain.
- Participation in a number of Arab TV carnivals ? organized in Cairo and in the International market.