The objectives of the Foundation are:
- To promote affordable and accessible qualitative education for African children irrespective of social class.
- To raise awareness of the cultural differentials within nations for recognition of strengths and weaknesses lying within races. A knowledge that will promote adequate attention to facilitate understanding and development. - To foster rural growth and development.
- To promote agricultural development and sustainable food security
- To develop common ties among the citizenry and promote trust and national unity.
- To increase innovations and economic progress.
- To inculcate human virtues and integrity in African citizens.