A. Educational and Cultural Programs
B.Research and Academic Papers, Books, Films and Other Activities of the Society
D.Treatment of Drug dependency in Aftab Society’s Clinic
E.Other Activities and Aftercare:
1. Patients treated for their physical dependence on drugs are referred to the psychotherapy and group therapy department of the clinic. The main aims of this are to give them an opportunity to take part in group discussion sessions and help and encourage each other to continue keeping away from drug use, understand and cooperate, rebuild their character and accept responsibility.
2. Scheduled research on aftercare in drug addiction treatment, finding ways to support the families of the patients who have stopped using drugs, information for the ex addict, etc. are conducted by the Society.
3. Families and children that have been hurt due to the addiction of their breadwinners due to their death, divorce, losing homes, etc. are given support and referred to related organizations such as Imam Khomeini Relief Committee and the National Welfare Organization.
4. Help is offered to ex addicts to find employment or return to jobs that they lost due to their addiction.
5. Documented reports are made on the nature of drug addiction and the harms of substance abuse for related authorities.
F.Social Affairs Deputy of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Visits Aftab Society