We use to analyze youth needs and plan projects to satisfy these needs by giving priority to the most important.
As our organisation is not always funded by government we use to look for programs that can fund us like Euromed we realised some projects with :
1. Youth program we participated in :
- Seminar about women rights action 5 project France 2005.
- We organised and participated in an exchange action 1 project Algeria 2005.
- We participated in environment and citizenship trainingaction5 project Lebanon 2005.
2. Meda program :
We get a fund from the E.C.to realise a training and production centre ,we are already working since July 2004.
We participated in :
- Step in Tunis 2002 “Youth program”.
- Step to Portugal 2003 “Youth program”.
- Evaluation seminar Barcelona 2003 “Youth program”.
- Malta platform launching 2003 “Youth program”.
- Woman rights seminar France 2004 “Youth program.”
- Algerian Y .P. multipliers training 2004 “Youth program”.
- Partnership building seminar Istanbul 2004 “Youth program”.
- Environment and citizenship training Lebanon 2005 “Youth program”.
- Developpement projects management trainings 2003 - 2005 “Meda program”.
We’ll participate in human rights training in Hamburg Germany from 19 to 25/09/05.