Egyptian association for Water & Energy (EWE) represents one of the very active Non Governmental Organization (NGO) for society services in scientific, cultural and environment protection fields.
EWE membership includes a very high rank of Egyptian Scientists and experts who received the highest national and international awards. EWE gathers also a significant number of specialized engineers and consultants in a wide range of technologies and industries, in addition to the large number of a newly graduated engineers and scientists.
EWE carries out a wide range of activities –for the society services and provides a technical support (such as training, consultations, research & Development, seminars, conferences …etc.) in the fields of water, energy and environment protection.
EWE Objectives are:-
- Widen the awareness of water & Energy Conservation
- Society technical support in training & consultations
- Technical support to pilot projects
-Develop and link fruitful cooperation with technical & scientific institutes
- Air, water, land environmental protection
- Upgrade the sciences of water, energy & environment