Types of activities:
IYDA runs sessions, trainings, workshops, camps and exchange student programs in order to enhance the intercultural learning competences among Egyptian Youth and try to expand their knowledge to the world of intercultural differences, the association works on achieving its objectives in the following fields:
- Holding sessions, trainings, workshops and camps for youth and their families.
- Exchange of youth and visits among the fellow nations through the intercultural exchange programs.
- Providing Youth with the intercultural skills in order to be more tolerant.
- Organizing Cultural development trips inside and outside Egypt.
- Holding programs for cultural development inside and outside Egypt.
- Developing the sense of belonging among the Egyptian youth by maintaining awareness programs to spread the culture of peace.