Examples of main activities:
1. Conference on Fostering Dialogue among Cultures and Civilizations through Concrete and sustained Action, Rabat, Morocco, (14-16 June 2005)
2. Creation of a Network of Euro-Mediterranean Schools. (September 2005)
3. Euro-Mediterranean Youth Workshop on the Role of Women in Society: How to Fight Against Social Stereotypes”, Naples, Italy, under the patronage of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The main element of the Seminar was a simulation game with an original approach developed by the Anna Lindh Foundation. (December 2005)
4. First Training Seminar of leaders of Egyptian and Palestinian civil society organizations organized by the ALF, aiming at providing members of the two countries with the skills to design and manage projects in line with the requirements
of EU funding (December 2005)
5. Algiers Conference on North-South Mediterranean Dialogue co-organized by the international European Movement, its Algerian committee, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and the Anna Lindh Euro Mediterranean Foundation, as a follow up to the International European Movement’s Process of Malta (February 2006).
6. Dialogue 21: Youth Dialogue and Mutual Respect – Young women and men of 35 Euro-Mediterranean countries start dialogue about culture and religious differences (15 February to 31 August 2006)
7. Journalist Award: the ALF Journalist Award for Cultural Diversity rewards exceptional journalistic productions contributing to a better understanding of the diversity of cultures in the Euro-Mediterranean Region.
Fields of activities covered by Anna Lindh Foundation: International relations,heritage, religion, arts, research, human rights, youth education, gender, environment, sustainable development, democracy, community development, and media.