SAYD Achievements (some):
1. Youth workshop of Violence against women, national campaign with UN agencies 2005.
2. Project "Youth for Peace –building & conflict resolution" funded by Fredric Iebrait foundation, Sudan, 2005.
3. Capacity building workshop on (Gender concepts) collaboration with UNDP, 2005.
4. Training workshop on (Reproductive health) collaboration with different associations, 2005.
5. (Youth Forum) on Celebration of international youth day collaboration with Khartoum Union Student, on ALsharga Hall, 2005.
6. Forum (youth &HIV/AIDS) on Global Day of Action, 26 Feb 2005.
7. Training Course in Development studies, collaboration with Swedish Free Mission, 2001, 2002, 2004.
8. Implementation of reproductive health and family planning project in ELnilein University 2001- 2004, under supervision of the Sudanese association for family planning. 45 youth were trained to implement the project.
9. Paint big picture in Sudan by 300 children collaboration with Canadian Sudanese College, 2004.
10. Speech on (youth and voluntary work) in collaboration with UNV in celebration of the international year of volunteers, 2001.
11. Exhibition about UN and association of the civil society as participation on the cultural week at ELnilein University, 2001.
12. Celebration of the world day for Eradication of drugs 2001.
13. Several speeches on harmful parctives, 2002 –2003.
14. Organization of training on voluntary work, 2004.
15. Participation in African –Arab youth festival, 2004.
16. Public lecture on (Youth &HIV/AIDS in Sudan) collaboration with Family planning association & WHO, 2001.
17. Participation in women conference 2004.
18. Participation in several workshops e.g. gender and human rights, role of youth in peace building.
19. Polio campaign participation 2002.