The Center was founded in 1998 as a non-profit institution to render public services. Its mission stems from the fact the childhood represents the future and hope for any nation. Moreover, the Center is keen to abide by all the international and humanitarian legislations calling for the provision of care and passion in raising up children within the framework of their prevailing community values.
* Drawing plans and encouraging of research and studies about children''s welfare and adopting innovative projects in the field .
* co-operating with the governmental indigenous (ahlia) institutions working in the same field, and furnishing them with ideas and projects likely to develop the children''s culture in Qatar .
* Implanting the humanitarian principles and values in the children''s minds since early childhood.
* Developing the habit of reading among children and making them familiar with the book as the main source of culture and knowledge.
* Developing the children''s creative capabilities and talents in all scientific, culture and technical fields, supporting the genius and ensuring the continuity of such support inside the family, school and society.
* Developing the spirit of co-operation, love and friendship among children by offering them suitable cultural, educational and entertainment atmosphere in line with the Center''s trends towards broadening the children''s minds.
* Establishing an information center and a database for childhood studies and research , and making them available for researchers and workers in the field of children affairs.
* Proposing and adopting cultural and entertaining programs developed by, and for, the children.