Board of Directors
- Mr. Jacques Baudot, Jacques Baudot has served in the French government, the United Nations (more than 25 years), and the government of Denmark. Most recently he has been Coordinator of the International Forum for Social Development at the UN.
- Sr. Nancy Bramlage, SC. Nancy Bramlage is Executive Councilor for the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati. She has been the Assistant NGO Representative for the Elizabeth Seton Federation at the UN, Director of the Center for Social Concern and Assistant Director of Campus Ministry at the University of Dayton, and Personnel Director and Foreign Mission Coordinator for her community.
- Sr. Helen Marie Burns, RSM. Helen Marie Burns is Vice President for Mission Integration and Planning at Mount Aloysius College in Cresson, PA. She has served as Vice-President of the Institute of the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas and in many other leadership roles in her community. She has broad experience on boards of health care institutions, schools, and other Catholic organizations.
- Rev. Jeff Chojnacki, SJ. Jeff Chojnacki is Provincial of the New York Province of the Society of Jesus. He has long been involved in social justice and pastoral ministries among people in poverty.
- Rev. Vincent Cushing, OFM. Vincent Cushing finished a long and distinguished term as the President of the Washington Theological Union in Washington D.C. and now teaches ecclesiology on the faculty there.
- Ms. Mary M. Kennemur. Mary M. Kennemur served until recently as First Vice President and Regional Managing Director of the Carolina Region for Merrill Lynch. She began working in financial management for Merrill Lynch in 1982. She has served in numerous capacities as trustee, and also as a chairwoman and mentor in philanthropic enterprises.
- Mr. Kenneth Melley. Ken Melley served in a number of offices of the National Education Association over nearly 30 years. He was Assistant Executive Director of the Center of Public Affairs and the Center for Advocacy at the NEA until his retirement. He continues to serve as Secretary of the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs.
- Ms. Jan Middlebrooks. Jan Middlebrooks is a Financial Consultant for Merrill Lynch. She has previously worked as an Accountant and Business Manager, Teacher, Realtor and Training Director.
- Mr. Terrence Thomas. Terrence Thomas is the Senior Vice President of Advocacy and Corporate Responsibility for St. John Health (SJH), a position he has held since 2003. He oversees legal, government affairs, advocacy and corporate responsibility and works closely with public relations and community relations. He is active in many professional organizations.
- Ms. Mariama Williams. Mariama Williams has served as Faculty in Economics at the University of Utah and the State University of New York. She has worked as a consultant extensively, including London, Jamaica, and United Nations.