Community Irrigation Management Project (CIMP):
- To demonstrate an approach to sustainable land and water use in the irrigated Indus Basin by promoting community management of distributaries and watercourses.
- Joint management of Darkhana distributary by the Irrigation Department and the registered Farmers'' Organization (FO).
Quetta Katchi Abadies Environmental Management Programme (QKAEMP):
- To institutionalize partnerships between local government, NGOs, CBOs and lane organizations (LO) for environmental management by promoting technical capacities and democratic decision-making among the stakeholders.
Community Management of Tourism in Upper Swat (CMTUS):
- To mobilize local communities for better management of their common property.
- To help establish links between communities and enabling institutions, such as banks, government departments and donor agencies.