The AILA International Fellowship Program
in Cooperation with Young Arab Leaders
APPLICATION DEADLINE – July 12 2007
The AILA International Fellows Program comprises two, one-week sessions of intense leadership training for mid-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad who are already on the leadership trajectory. A select and small group of professionals come together at CSIS for an advanced leadership training program to share conversations, aspirations, and experiences as an international cohort of rising leaders, to enhance their individual skill sets, and to refine their existing abilities and leadership techniques.
The objective of the two-week program is to promote a better understanding of leadership and its corresponding responsibilities.
The Program is composed of two terms:
- The First Term takes place between September 16, 2007 – September 21, 2007 , and focuses on the context of public leadership and its character and ethical components;
- The Second Term takes place between April 29, 2008 through May 4, 2008
The ideal candidates will be executives who:
• Must have a good first degree from a recognized and accredited undergraduate university;
• Must be proficient in English;
• Must be under forty years of age;
• Must be a national and resident of the Middle East & North Africa;
• Have at least 5 years' work experience
• Tasked with management responsibilities for their companies, preferably with an international focus
• On a fast-track career development path
In the process of Launching the 2007 Program, we would like to invite you to apply or nominate young professionals from your organizations to apply to the program.